Tucked against the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains, Saratoga is an upscale residential community with a small-town atmosphere. The neighborhood maintains a “semi-rural appearance” by refraining from installing street lamps and sidewalks on most residential streets. With local wineries, upscale dining, and a vibrant art scene, Saratoga is an idyllic destination for both visitors and long term residents. Here you can find the tranquil Hakone Gardens, one of the oldest Japanese gardens in the West, with koi ponds, bamboo gardens, and a traditional tea house. The Villa Montalvo park and Montalvo Arts Center are another major attractions, along with the Mountain Winery. Saratoga schools are ranked as some of the best in the area.
Neighborhood at a Glance
- Home to a quaint, pedestrian-friendly downtown
- A high-income, affluent community
- A safe, quiet neighborhood with a small-town feel
- A bustling metropolitan city
- Middle-class, affordable housing
- Host to big-box strip malls
- Multi-Million dollar mansions, expansive lots, and sweeping estates
HOUSING MARKET DATA
Below you can find the real estate sales data of different neighborhoods ranked from the highest number of sales to the lowest within 90 days. You can also choose other ranking metrics or property types.